Next update. Finally had a chance to put in some more work. This is coat #3 after doing some sanding. I sanded too aggressively in a couple of spots and went too low so you'll see that, especially where I was trying to sand away a run by my passenger door. I think I'm going to be a lot less aggressive sanding from here on out and either stay away from edges as I knock down the little orange peel that I get, or not even worry about orange peel and only scuff it enough for the paint to grab every two layers.

Starting to get better coverage and I figured out how to get better coats with less roller lines. Before I was working smaller areas maybe 36x36" as I worked my way around the truck. That particular area was really smooth but you would see lines from area to area because of the paint starting to set. This time I would work really fast to cover an entire panel then go back over to knock down bubbles/level the paint. It made for much better smoothness and uniformity on the panels without that segmented look.

1971 Plymouth Satellite
408/904 8 3/4 3.23 SG