Well I stopped at my sanding and bondo stage and jumped ahead put a layer of rusto red primer on and I thought it looked good. I made a few discoveries, Do test peices, and you need lots of LIGHT. I put the car outside yesterday in the sun for a light wet sanding. What a rude realization it sucks. Not sure what went wrong rusty rusto red with around 10% pentrol 10% mineral spirits. No pics sorry yet. some of is lack of prep under primer but most is primer faults itself, orange peel or unevan not smooth. I started with 400 wet progress to slow ( in my mind ) I am thinking it just about all has to come off ? In a fit of rage power sander with 320 wet took almost all of hood. After dinner now dark put car back inside dry hand sand with 320 paper clogs so fast its not gummy but I just don't know a few more thoughts of the lighter fluid sitting next to the charcoal and break out the power sander again dry this time. The dust the clogging paper I just do not know where to go from here. Time is not on my side I need to finish for my sanity I have to many complants from wife and I Do have other things I need to do. anybody have a plan or really how things should go because I just don't know right now. I am not sure how this primer is suppose to act when sanding and how long should it take to do hood or trunk. Thanks