Quote:

I'll buy 4 litres so if he doesn't stock maybe he'll get some, my problem is I leave here beginning of September, so the clock is ticking.
Let me ask whilst I'm writing, do I need any of the #333 thinners for anything whatsoever, if I do I'll get some, I don't want to get stuck for lack of something simple?
By the way, very helpful forum and it's been a pleasure reading all this regardless of how my project turns out. I really have learned a great deal about the "mysteries" of painting a car.

Given the difficulties you are encountering... I would say that you can substitute safely the pure mineral spirits instead of the 333 thinner. The pure mineral spirit is probably more commonly available over there and probably quite a bit cheaper then the small tin of 333 thinner. I used both on my car and there wasn't much of a difference in drying time etc.

One nice thing... is that if you are lucky and can do your car with 2 cans of Brightside... you will have enough paint left to go and buy another disposable car and give it a matching paint job ( or better yet charge for your paint and services to do some other chaps car and recover your investment ).

I am curious about the availability of the 4 inch high density foam rollers over there in Poland.