Quote:

The funny part is that the first time is always the hardest, because it is all a bit of a learning curve to figure out what works best for you. BUT everything you learned from the 'first one' is going to flood back in to your memory and the Valiant is going to benefit...

Any choice of color and type of paint yet ?

And that pickup truck tow vehicle looks like it would thank you for a nice 'roll your own' in a high gloss black

I've always been a hands on guy. I'm sure the paint will be pretty easy to get back into. I'm actually looking at painting it Rusto white, kinda like the old race cars in 1960 and 1961 (Marvin Panch & Richard Petty).

My brother just dug out an old 72 duster snorkel hood scoop that looks pretty cool on the Valiant. I'm heading towards the 225 race stuff anyways... (18 cars at Woodburn Oregon dragstrip with slant six 3 weeks ago)

As for the 70 Chevy 4x4 (Dad was 2nd owner from 1976) I have to wait a while before he lets me do too much to it... I have wheels, power steering, and yes, paint ready for it soon. 86k original on truck with a 396 375HP from a 69 chevelle. (I told dad he wasn't going to get rid of it...

People still can't believe the vette was rolled.