Well okay. I forgot to change the batteries to the camera so I went to use my cellphone camera but I cant find the cables to connect it to my PC!

I just realized I skipped putting on another coat!!

I just got back from sanding with 1000G and putting on another coat. i think im going crazy
This must mean i should be taking a vacation from my day (night technically) been working overtime for the past couple weeks has been killing me.

So now that i skipped 6th coat, im going to put 2 more coats on top of the one i just did now.

I have some issues though. The edge of the hood that is parallel to the windshield refuses to hold the paint. This edge is curved upward to meet the angle of the windshield. When I roll over this edge, the paint does not like to sit on this "upward curved" edge. BUT all other 3 edges are fine, even the edge parallel to the bumper, which might I add is curved downward. My paint doesn't run either.

Another thing I want to check is my prep. I just want to go over it and make sure im doing this right. From the beginning..

Before 1st coat;(Assuming surface is sanded and paint is mixed)
-wipe down with MS
-let it dry a bit
-wipe with tack cloth
- about this tack cloth, how many times can i use a single sheet?

-begin rolling 1st coat
- About rollers, how many times can I use a roller?

-wait 24hrs
-wipe down with MS
-let it dry a bit
-wipe down with tack cloth
-apply 2nd coat
-wait 24hrs
-WET SAND - start off using 600g and gradually move up to 800,1000,1200 after 2 coats
- about wet sanding. When I start wet sanding, i notice the paper will glide easily on some parts of the surface and other it will literately get stuck on the surface, as if it was "sucked" to the surface. I'm assuming these are the parts i have to smooth out? Also how much pressure i should apply while wet sanding and how long should a hood take to wet sand?

-apply 3rd coat and repeat