Quote:

Hi Marq!

Having read most of the posts from the very first thread on this subject I feel as if I know a bunch of you already, but it took about a week to get to this point!

Having said that, I (and I suspect many others) would love to see pics of some of the vehicles that were posted two years ago when this thread began but have since been lost because of hosting changes made by the original posters. Your Mustang, for example, is profiled quite a bit but the pictures are no longer available. Would you please repost a few of them? After all the kudos I'd love to finally see it!

Believe it or not... the number of folks who viewed the pics I had posted WERE KILLING MY SERVER. We were chewing up so much bandwidth that I had to take the pics offline so that my regular visitors could make it to my site without suffering massive lag times...

I have attacked some pics to this message and the following messages. Plus a few of the 'BEFORE' pics to let you know what a basketcase this puppy was...

That should hopefully inspire other owners whose cars are looking somewhat dogged...

And just to answer the question before it is asked.... I began by painting the car with Rustoleum/Tremclad Fire Red... and half-way through I switched over and finished with Brightside Fire Red paint.

Enjoy... and thanks for asking.

A nice shot of the McLaren and the Cobra... one went to a pro-paint shop ($3800) and the other was done in my garage with a roller.($250).. ( HINT : the roller job is the shinier one )

4144575-DSC00007.JPG (560 downloads)
Last edited by Marq; 01/28/08 02:30 AM.