Quote:

ps, anything i should be aware of anything before pulling my doors off to give them extra attention? i havent pulled doors before. (they have the classic inside-bottom rust out crap going)

Make sure you have at least one other person there to help remove them. Two people helping is better...those doors aren't super heavy, but they're a big awkward shape and you don't want to damage them.

You might want to seriously consider replacing the hinge pin bushings while you have them apart. Those doors are so long they put a *lot* of leverage on the bushings and they wear out over time. The bushings are only a couple of bucks. Grease them before you put the pins in. IMHO the hinges they used on 3rd gen F cars were never a very good design...seems like you see a lot of them with saggy drivers side doors. If you can lift the doors without any play in the hinges, you've either got a very low milage car, or you're extremely lucky . Anyway, getting them off is the easy part...hanging them is the hard part. Like I said before, get at least one other person to help hold it...that helps a lot.