Hi, first of all, I'd like to say thanks to Charger yehaa69 for this useful bit of Internet...

I leaked down from a tread that started over at HybridZ.org but seems to have died.

After reading trough all of the 3 sections of this tread, I have only two things to say, first, good lord my eyes hurt and second is, I'm heading to home depot right now...

Before I start, I have a few questions to as...

1- Can I use Tremclad aluminum paint???

2- How much should i thin my mixture???

3- Could I use Sico latex wall paint, as they seem to have the best color choice available???

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

PLEASE people, I've been reading trough the whole thing in order to see if some people have had some huge break trough in therms of technique or materials, but everything there is, is: Can I use this or how much should I thin or wouldn't it be better to spray it...

It seems like the first few who started the whole thing, jumped right in with Charger's instructions and went full out experimenting.
Now, most of the new posts are about people asking to be spoon fed...

Kudos to Marq for being so patient in answering all of the questions OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER again.

I'll try to see what I can do and will post results, as for asking question for when I run into problems, I THINK it's been covered so far...

Please experiment a bit before posting to make this thing a bit lighter for those of us trying to read the whole thing to see how it evolves.

Thank you VERY much to all before me who have rolled up there sleeves and wet there feet to turn this into an awesome alternative for high dollar paint jobs which we don't necessarily need. I just want to drive the car... Not looking for trophies.