Quote:

- about this tack cloth, how many times can i use a single sheet?

-begin rolling 1st coat
- About rollers, how many times can I use a roller?

-about wet sanding. When I start wet sanding, i notice the paper will glide easily on some parts of the surface and other it will literately get stuck on the surface, as if it was "sucked" to the surface. I'm assuming these are the parts i have to smooth out? Also how much pressure i should apply while wet sanding and how long should a hood take to wet sand?

Tack cloth - if you have it folded up into a 4" or so square, you can keep flipping/folding and use it over and over. Basically, as long as it is still "tacky", its good. (Tip - wear a neoprene glove so your hand doesn't get all sticky).

Rollers - if you seal the rollers up in plastic bags with twist ties, they will last 24 hours easy. They'll still be wet when you take them back out. I replaced mine every two coats. For $1 each, what the heck.

Wet Sanding - have a hose or spray bottle handy. When the sandpaper starts sticking its because its not wet enough. Also rinse it in a baucket or hose it off often, as it gathers up paint residue real quick. You should not need to use a lot of pressure, but you should be using some kind of sanding block or something firm to wrap the paper around while you are sanding. I used a stiff foam sanding block that I bought from the local hardware store. Its fairly firm, but you can still make it conform to curves in the panel.