Quote:

One question I have to you guys, I have decided to change the flat black to a lighter color. Being an Arizona truck, summers will be brutal with the black. What other color would you recommend to go with the Yellow? How bout a silver or light to medium grey? Eventually, I want to make the interior grey. Would a complimentary color be the choice or a primary?

Would a white look better than Grey? I don't necessarily want it to look like a huge golf cart!

Any suggestions would be apppreciated!

Thanks!

Ok.. first off... forget the aluminum or silver. They tend to fail under extreme heat and sun exposure.

Now... I was closing my eyes and thinking about your truck... with its yellow ... and my first thought was Tweety Bird.

Ok.. so I went to Google and looked up the images of Tweety Bird to see what colors they used to compliment that famous bird...

What I found and liked.... was the dark ( almost burnt ) orange color that they used on Tweety's feet. NOTE : I am talking about that darken orange on Tweety's feet - not the lighter orange background that they used in that picture.

I think that dark bronzy orange goes amazing with flaming yellow...

Black and yellow car color combinations are the most common... and I have always liked the the bumblebee effect.

But your truck is already going to be black on the visible undercarriage and tires.. and yellow on the majority of the body. So the burnt orange could be a nice 'between' color ( between yellow and black - so I guess that would make it a complimentary color to the overall package ).