Hi it's me again, the guy who cant seem to post pics, the same guy who said I will never be sold on the roller method....

...well I just picked up a quart of rustoleum gloss black and a HFD roller, and a can of 100% mineral spirits.... What the **** am I doing? Im about to roll paint onto the hood of my car! Cant make it look any worse I suppose, I'm the guy with a rattle canned black paint job on an old prelude. Wish I could just show the pics but somehow I cant post pics, maybe since my low post count my user privledges dont allow posting pics yet?
Well I am in fear that this will be a waste of twenty hard earned bucks today but the car needs repainted anyway so might as well experiment.... If I can make it look better than it is then I suppose the money was well spent?

I still think you guys are getting good results because you're going real crazy with the thinner which when I rattle canned it, that wasnt an option.....

I'm nervous about the whole thing.

And that wagner gun?
I'm really nervous about that....

sigh.
All the money Ive spent on 4 rattle can jobs and now i'm trying this roller method (on the hood) I coulda gone to maaco and got them to do a presidential.