Quote:

Quote:

sadly I don't have pictures of my finished car but after driving it around for one day I already got plenty of questions about the paint. 2 of them "professionals" asked me if it was single stage.

"you get what you pay for" may apply to the mainstreem way of painting, but here its "you get what you put into it"

I spent a year doing the paint job, but I only spent $30 in paint, and maybe $30 in supplies. I feel much better about doing the work my self and paying as little as I did.

Honestly, I'd feel ripped off if I'd gone to someone like you. Your the perfect example of a greedy shop owner who sits behind his desk counting his money and thinking about the sucker he just milked dry.

Now if you'd be so kind as to stop being an internet troll and leave us to our hobby I think we'd all be greatful.

Im 33 yrs old and work in my shop everyday for 10-12 hours a day including weekends to pay for my mopar habit. 65 dodge 2dr post drag car and 70 challenger street car that I bought and redid both myself. As for ripping people cant help you there but I unlike most "mopar guys" I have only owned and drove mopars. 69 rr,70rr,70 challenger, 67 belvedere and a 97,02, and currently 05 3500 dually. I am greedy though I enjoy spending as much time with my two girls as I can.

fasinating, I'm 17 and I have no cash. I had to build a respectable car on my parents budget, which was quite small.

This topic accepts all car owners, we work together as a team to create something we can be proud of.

I really don't understand what type of point your attempting to prove but your really not getting anywhere, I highly doubt you will convince anyone otherwise about this process by trolling. Thats what Youtube is for.

a car is never "done"