I was wondering were the suvivor painter went. That car is already looking good. I did a little experimenting with a shelter/ temp paint booth and totally went [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] had a good idea but blue harbour freight tarp could not handle the tension, plus inadequate engineering, and I could not get it to shed water so in short order I took it down before the elements did. I could of just started the body work. Trim I hate it, my Olds has layers and layers of the stuff. I got most of it off and most of is not fit to go back on. but unfortunatly it is held on with plastic clips that mount onto metal "studs" all down the car and some parts were mounted using " bolts ". So now I have lots of studs to grind down and holes to fill in or put that gawdy trim back on. and I still have the trim on the bumbers that " matches " the side trim, decisions decisions. I think a cleaner look, will better? Oh one more thing on trim, the rear quarters had side markers recessed in the trim I need to add a aftermarket side marker to the list.