Quote:

Quote:

yes it is a wealth of information, but I'm already at the point where I know very well what I'm doing, but I just want quick answers to any questions that I may have. And I don't wanna skim through hundreds of pages to get the answer

Then do as some others and make mistakes that are already documented in this thread and ask why did it mess up on me?

Research costs are minimal compared to correcting mistakes you make that have already been made by others...

-Daty

I've already said that I know very well what I'm doing, I just have various other questions I want answered. Being able to search the archives (and by search, I don't mean reading through all the pages one by one heh) would be ultra useful to all of us

Tip: for the roof of the car, I switched to using a 20 inch roller handle for my foam rollers (found one at Home Depot). Before using this, I had to paint the top of my car in quadrants (since my other roller handles were too short to reach the other side of the car), which usually resulted in sections of paint that were thicker than others; I have alot of thick lines in the paint that need to be leveled, or else it'll end up looking like I did some sheetmetal welding underneath all the paint layers. Looks very unprofessional, I'll definitely need to break out my sander (or get real aggressive with my sanding blocks) to get the roof all even...