Well this is paint job on a budget. I know that this is been heavily geared toward rustoleum/tremclad/brightside. I have seen some posts where someone has sprayed the rustoleum through an HVLP gun. I was convinced that I would be rolling the Rustoleum regal red, but I have been farting around re-aligning doors fenders and I still have to get the hood right before I do any sort of painting. Oh I forgot, I also have to make the roof look like it wasn't tap danced on.

I was getting some sanding supplies for the Mustang at a local pep boys, when I saw the Dupli-color paint shop product. Ready to mix Lacquer stuff that Tett mentioned a couple of posts prior. I know all the "pros" are dogging it which is kind of the reason why I'm considering it.

Does anyone have any thoughts on it. I know Lacquer is a short lived shine, but hey some of the nicest muscle cars that I have seen at car shows about 10 or so years back were painted with Lacquer. I'm going to garage it most of the time anyway. Is this something anyone out there has tried. I easily have a week if not longer before I start putting on any sort of paint.

Feel free to throw in your 2 cents.