I came upon this method thru "StumbleUpon" not sure how many of you know what that is but it's a Web community of sorts. Anyway I Stumbled on the page that one guy made detailing how he rollered his Corvair with this method. Thankfully he was grateful enough to Charger and others to add a link to this thread for me to continue my research. That was back when Part 1 was still going. I have completed the paint on the Probe but ran out of time on Vacation last week to finish sanding and buffing her. I'll post pics when she's all done. But Like all of you I know it works and it works awesome!! The parts that are done are beautiful!! One of the things I find so really cool about this thread is that most of the veterans of the process still hang around and keep up to answer questions. You guys are all so awesome for taking your time to help the newcomers get it right. Myself included. Following your lead I intend to hang around as well. I feel there is nothing more powerful here than to see those with experience giving honest and on the money answers to the questions of the new guys. Roll On Brothers!!!!

BTW: Quite a while back one of you guys came up with a "Fraternal Order of Rollers" graphic. If anyone knows a way to get that graphic turned into a vinyl sticker I'd love to see some made for us to put on our rides. I'd obviously be willing to pay for one if someone can get them made.