ROLLER MARKS!!

Hey all - I gave up on Satin black a while back because I couldn't lay it down without leaving lots of roller marks.

I'm now on my 3rd coat of Rustoleum Gloss Black and I'm STILL getting roller marks in the paint. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

With my last coat, if you run your hand over the roller marks you can't feel anything, but you can still see them. So its not like there's a big paint build-up on the outer edge of the roller.

Its almost like the paint is drying before it has a chance to fully self-level. The temperature conditions yesterday when I did my rolling were nearly perfect - 74 degrees and low humidity. I'm using about a 25% thin of mineral spirits, and have 2 to 3 seconds on the the "drip test".

Should I be thinning the paint even more? Should I be using thinner coats?

I'm squishing most of the paint out of the roller before I start, and I'm using a decent amount of pressure on the roller when I apply the paint. I finish each panel by letting the roller just rest on it (no pressure) while I make one more pass across the entire panel end to end. (Basically doing overlapping stripes all in the same direction across the panel).

One thing I've noticed is that I seldom have any bubbles when I lay the paint on, is it possible that I'm putting it on TOO thin?