Hi all, glad to see this thread is still alive and well, remember it from the beginning, wow it's still a great thread.
I have a question from some of you.
I primed my 47 Chrashler Coupe, with Tremclad primer, reduced with medium speed enamel reducer, I shot it on with an elcheapo HVLP gun, it went on very well.
I have used fillers, putty, fibreglass resin over it, all went on well with no ill effects.
I have recently tried 2 k Urethane primer/surfacer on it as well, so far no ill effects, but it is only a test spot.
I have also taken Tremclad paint, mixed it with medium speed acrylic enamel reducer and acrylic enamel Evercoat DOI hardener, it also sprayed on very nicely, and is shiny and rock hard, next to no peel.
I am still a supporter of the "roller method", and have done some things with that system, all successful.
I have a question, have any of you topcated, there Rustoleum or Tremclad paint jobs with either, a 2 k urehtane paint or BC/CC, was there any ill effects or problems?
Good to see you all still here, it has been a while since I have posted.............C38coupe