Quote:

... but i do need to know exactly which line of bright side paint to choose there were like 10
i'm assuming i want Interlux Topside Paint or do i want bottom side? and there were like 3 types of bottom side or 5 but i dont know what any thing is...

You want Brightside, which is a topside paint. Interlux is the manufacturer and Brightside is the paint line.

Interlux makes two other topside paints, but you don't want those : Toplac and Perfection.

Toplac is not as high gloss as Brightside and is available is available if far fewer colors than Brightside.

Perfection is a 2 part paint (meaning it is mixed with a hardener). Again, it is available in far fewer colors than Brightside. The 2 part nature means that it will cure faster (and maybe be harder in the end), but people painting boats with it have said it is much harder to work with than Brightside.

You do not want any bottom side paints. These are meant to be below the waterline of a boat. The final finish of these paints does not need to be high gloss and they do not need to be as UV resistant as the topside paints which are meant to cover all exposed surfaces above the water.