Im wondering if I should just shell out the extra $ and get brightside and the additive... How much better than rusto is brightside?

I know it last longer, and that is my selling point.. but i have seen and heard results of those who had rusto hard as a rock and never chipping away. The problem was keeping the shine - time consuming but very possible. This wont have much to do with my satin look but i guess I wont have to go crazy cleaning the paint as much?

Hope everything works so i can get started. I sanded 80% of the car so far.
Quote:

For the Brightside paint... they sell an 'additive' that you add to your standard can of Brightside paint. It turns a glossy Brightside paint into a 'flat satin' finish. This additive was developed because certain parts of the boats deck surface can't have a high gloss or people would be slipping overboard ahhahhah.

They also sell another 'additive' that gives the surface a more granular surface - better for your footing when you are walking around on the deck. I can't see much use for it on our cars... but maybe pickup truck guys might like something like that added to their paint for when they are painting running boards or the bed of pickup