Thanks for the suggestions on my situation Marq. Taking into account your advice, what I'm now planning to do is, on my bare fender, do the bondo work that is needed, which really isn't very much. I DA'd 98% of it with 80 grit and it's actually pretty smooth. Not a bunch of deep sanding marks. As I do the body work on the fender and the rest of the truck, I'm going to use the spray can primer for sanding. I know that will work good because I did that with with my motorcycle gas tank and the bodywork was flawless. I even stripped it with a scotchbrite pad on my die grinder, and I've got no scratch marks in it at all. The only problem is I used a rattle can to paint it with and when I put gas in it, the paint ran. So after I get all the body work finished, then I will cover the whole truck with the rusty metal Rustoleum primer, and then paint the truck. Still thinking about spraying the paint. Can the primer be sprayed also? BTW...what's the best way to fill in the holes from the emblems and stuff? Weld them or just bondo over them?