Okay, regarding ripples... Since it worked for Charger, I've been wetsanding by hand without a rubber/foam block for the most part. I wasn't comfortable with the "suction" effect from my rubber block, but I've found that it's the only way to effectively knock down the ripples without sanding through all 6-8 layers I've now rolled. By using my hands, I was merely widening the valleys, in the process making them deeper. The firm rubber block on the other hand, applies most of it's force to the peaks, eventually working the surface to a level state.

What it boils down to is... Would I rather sand ripples or orange peel? We'll find out tonight which is easier.

While I've found the ripple remedy, I decided to apply a 25% thinned coat, then pop the bubbles with light pressure with the roller as prescribed in the very beginnings of the "Paint Job On A Budget" thread. These pictures are only 1 hour after rolling. I can see that I'll be dealing with significant orange peel, but this paint has proven to have good leveling qualities.