Hi all! I am another that has been reading for some time and has not yet posted. I am in the Army and am stationed at Ft Hood TX. I just returned from Iraq in Jan 08. I picked up my '73 Charger from my dad's house and brought it here. Those old chargers run great, but the paint was gone. I got the same old $2k-4k song and dance and planned on saving up for it. One night I googled "cheap dodge paint job" though. At first I read the same old paint recomendations and then some crazy dude interjected that he painted his bad [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] looking car with a roller. It has been said many times before, but I was hooked at that point. I was so exited that I could not stop reading for days after that! Then I realized that this had started two years earlier! I am just catching up to the current posts.
I want to thank Charger first, then those that took it and ran with it and all those that have posted thier motivating results! You have motivated and given an awesome tool to myself and many other do it yourselfers.
I have limited time but will plst results as I can.
Would anyone give me some help on how to post pics- my attachments will not show up- are they too big possibly? - Thank you

4618944-IMG_0477.jpg (430 downloads)
Last edited by jamesclab; 08/14/08 04:04 PM.