I have been following these threads since I found out about them on April 19th this year. Currently, I'm on page 72 with a long way to go, but I wanted to ask a question that may have already been brought up. If so, I'm sorry I haven't gotten there yet.

I have my car, a 1970 Falcon, completely disassembled as I was planning on taking it in for media blasting, and then to be painted. Of course, that process has put a hold on my project because of the costs involved. Then I ran across these threads, and have been hooked for the past week. I really think I want to try to do this as well.

My car is a rust free Colorado car with badly faded original paint. There are a few parking lot dings here and there, but no major repairs are needed.

My main question is, has anyone else gone down to just the body shell, and then did the complete process to the entire body? I'll be doing a color change from a burnt orange metallic, to solid white with the possibility of adding a couple of blue stripes down the center much like you would see on a Mustang.

Thanks to Charger, and the rest of the regulars that I have been following through the first 72 pages. I plan on reading all, but wanted to ask this question now.

Thanks,
Otto...