Quote:

Quote:

one more

paint looks very nicely levelled on those pictures.
is there any peel closer ??

what paint are you using ??

Im not really not getting any orange peel from the Rust SUNBURST YELLOW... I do have just a little from my pre primer job.. Only in the low spots... I didnt wont to sand to far down in those areas and create a bowl like look... Im hoping with sevearl coats they will feel in.. Pic quality not to great... Teenagers friens must have sticky fingers.... My $500 sony camera and $100 chip is gone... Back to a 2 pixel crap camera.. Some have issues with bubbles... I get em also but a hair dryer works well... I just hold it in other hand and follow behind the roller.. When bubbles pop I find it does leave I high circle... Key is I just keep going over same area several times, let paint get a tad tacky... Last passes are just with the weight of the roller, very light passes..
Sometimes its even better to move to the next panel and then go back 5 minutes later and roll again real light, get the stuborn bubbles... I pass the roller over 2 inches at a time... This way no roller marks at all... Start the roller at one end and finish at or off the panel.. Comes out very even... Dont turn the roller mid pass... It takes away paint as you turn..

I think my bottle for mixing is 6ounces... I just do 2 mineral spirits and 4 paint.. I even shake the hell out of it to mix it.. Bubbles with my methods dont matter what so ever.. One thing also is Im painting in about 45-50degrees... This doesnt allow the paint to set up as quick and lets you rework and area.... When Im done I bake it with my turbo heater to about 80 in my garage..
So all you in the heat, may have the paint set up to quick to re-roll it... But think same can work if you just time it right..

Ok time to go paint...