Thank you very much for your research, much appreciated really. I have been searching around for about two weeks and spoken to numerous people in Poland. There is a “distributor” for Rustolium but they won’t import what I want? Top Secret are looking for distributors and Interlux sent me a list of Polish outlets, but all the phone numbers were unobtainable. Later Interlux sent me two further numbers, one unobtainable the other a guy who told me to call him on Monday, who knows if that could bring a result?
In the meantime I am experimenting with a Polish product called Cynkal made by Malexim, their specification sheet, (In Polish), is at this address

http://www.malexim.pl/www/zdjecie.php?id=28&rodzaj=2

I looked at the specification sheet for Rustoleum, it seems quite different to this Polish stuff? What I will do is send the Rustoleum MSDS to Malexim and ask them if they have a product that’s close to the Rustoleum, they have a lot of products in their range.
The Cynkal I have applied four coats today, using their thinner it sets rock hard in about 3 hours, even hard enough to wetsand. It flashes a bit quickly but is manageable given a bit of forethought as to how to apply the stuff, and with the foam roller and about a 50/50 mix doesn’t orange peel or bubble. I’m just playing with this stuff but who knows it might be perfect if I can get a gloss on it with polishing? I tried it at first with mineral spirits and it wasn’t hard after 24 hours and still gave off a strong odor of the spirits after that time. So I’ve opted for their thinners just for this exercise. Anyway it’s allowing me to build a familiarity with rolling thin coats and wetsanding.
There is a gloss Hammerite here, all I have managed to find out by searching are a few claims that it fades after a year or two, but who knows? It also contains silicon and someone mentioned this can cause “problems”, but what problems they didn’t say?
I’m certainly not wanting to re-invent the wheel here, so if I can get Brightside I’ll go for it. What stops me from obtaining Rustoleum’s “Combi Colour”, as it’s sold in the UK, is that it’s $53 for 2.5 lts. and I’d have to pay $100+ for transport to Poland making it over $200 a gallon.
So that’s my story so far, and I know I’ll find something, one way or another, and I’ll get it on my car too, I’m totally determined. It would just be nice to drop on the right paint at the right price otherwise I seriously doubt it would be a $50 paint job.
Thanks for your help Black Mariah, now I have the Rustoleum MSDS I have another tool to use