Quote:

very nice work 93civic. fyi, I have wetsanded and polished my brightside paint only 1 day after rolling it on, without problems. I used both my rotary and DA PC polisher without problems. Even used a yellow LC cutting pad with the rotary, without messing up the paint. Brightside does dry pretty quick (dries to the touch in about 4 hours here in Hawaii). Even with time, however, it dries nowhere near as hard as other paints. The lacquer paint on my friends' cars are like 4X harder than this paint. My spoiler has had brightside on it for almost 40 days, and it is still fairly soft. I was thinking of adding some Japan Dryer to the brightside paint to quicken the drying, since it's available at Home Depot. Also, despite the added teflon in the paint, I find it difficult to clean (especially dried water spots) the surface.

Thanks! I don't have a DA or Rotary so I am researching what machine to buy, what pads to buy, what products to buy. It's all a learning experience for me! A detailer said I should learn how to use a Rotary...