Quote:

Thanks for the reply. I was actually refering to the bottom of the floors not the bottom of the side panels. This will be painted separately probably in a different color.

Is this Rhinoskin something you roll on or spray on? I think Rustoleum paint would serve the same purpose and may be cheaper so I'm leaning that direction.

Oh... ok... well the bottom of the floors needs some clarification then...

Do you mean bottom of the floors... ie the part of the floor pans that you feet touch and that face inward in to the cockpit of the vehicle... or

Do you mea bottom of the floors... ie the part of the floor pans that face down towards the ground ( ie underneath the vehicle ).

If it is the interior floor pan... you could slap on the paint normally ( not thinned ) and just do two coats... You could also use that truck box liner paint on the interior floor. It would probably hold up better over the long run because carpets can get wet and it would be nice to have a surface coating that repeals water because of its platicky properties.

IF you were talking about underneath the car.. you could spray on Rustoleum paint straight out of the can.. and nail it in one or two coats. It would probably provide excellent anti-rust protection.. but eventually the road rocks would chip away openings to the metal surface below. You would have to plan on repainting the undercarrage every couple of years to ensure that your surface remains sealed. I would not use the Rhinoskin type stuff on the undercarriage... just because of the cost...