Zippy, Welcome to Moparts!

For painting small areas consider using a Prevail sprayer. It's almost as convient as a spray can, yet the paint can be mixed to your exact requirements.

http://www.prevalspraygun.com/

Most 2K paint is formulated for spray application. Brushing or rolling a paint intended for spray application may have a negative effect on the finish. (durability, appearance, etc.) The reason is that paint intended for spray application will have different solvents than a paint intended for a brush / roller application. I've never heard of anyone testing the idea of brushing a paint intended for spray application. It may work, but it should work best when sprayed.

Some industrial 2K paints are formulated for brush / roller application or spray application. I have no experience using these paints.

If using isocyanates, be very cautious. Personally, I put on all the safety gear prior to opening the can of paint and wear all the safety gear until I'm finished and leave the area.

One time I rolled a little alkyd enamel with hardener on a small project without any eye protection. My eyes hurt for several days afterwards!