Hi all, I'm a fellow roller from Australia. I first stumbled upon the part 1 thread at the start of the year and after reading almost all the pages I was sold on the method and decided to buy some Brightside Black and paint my car.

My car isn't a mopar but its a 1989 Holden VN Commodore Wagon. The paint that was on it was in desperate need of some attention as I had tried to patch up various areas using spray cans.

Anyway at the moment I'm currently half way through painting my car but I thought I'd show you all some nice pictures to show you my progress. I've ended up creating a website for my little project as I felt this was easiest to show friends and family how its going. Website here.

Special thanks to 69chargeryeehaa for showing the world this technique and also the likes of Marq, Exit and more for a lot input and tips.

PS: My Brightside paint from the tin was pretty thick, I tried to use it without thinning it down but it was hopeless. I've since found a mix of about 30-40% thinned down works the best for me. I'm also adding a little Penetrol...

Cheers guys.