Here's a funny story-
When I decided to roll on paint was after my son wrecked my car a couple years ago. The other party's insurance company gave me a big check for the car's repair, and I repaired it myself for under $500, including the Rustoleum safety red and all the paraphernalia to paint it. Pocketed the rest.

Fast forward one year, on the same week one year later, my son wrecked the car again, same panels involved as last time, again not his fault. This time I was working out-of-town and told him just take it to the body shop, and squared it all away with the insurance company, etc. by phone.

So, when he got there yesterday to pick up the car all the body shop people stopped working and came to the counter. The shop foreman asked him "Where did you get that paint?" My son said he didn't know, that his dad painted it. So the shop foreman asked the question everybody at the body shop wanted to know: "Well, we use a computerized camera system to match paint. The computer selects the year, make, and model of the car from a few photographic samplings of your car and matches them so we can custom mix the paint to each car. Where the hell did your dad get the Lamborghini Countach paint? Does he have one?"

I wish I had been there to tell them it was Rustoleum I rolled on with a roller and mineral spirits!