Read your guide Marq,and have some questions about Brightside. Sorry about my rusty english.

1.Original paint is good, no rust or flaking. I'm not sure what primer i must use. INTERLUX PRE-KOTE or YACHT PRIMER? What is the difference between these two? And can something happend when i'm using a 1k primer when the original paint on my car is 2k? Chemical reaction?

2.Do i have to sand the whole car before i apply INTERLUX PRE-KOTE or YACHT PRIMER? Can i just sand away paint that is a little higher than the rest after some touch-up over the years? Original paint is pretty good. I'm going to wash the car first with soap, then use some grease remover a couple of times.

3.If i sand through to metal when preparing the car, must i use a different primer than INTERLUX?

4.Is it better to use dry paper than wetsanding the INTERLUX PRE-KOTE or YACHT PRIMER?

5.I've read the manual (PRE-KOTE and Brightside), and i'm a little unsure about the drying time and laying the first coat of paint. I'm going to paint the car outside, so if it rains a couple of days i must wait to apply the first coat of paint. But in the manual it says this(pre-kote, UK manual): Apply 1-2 coats. If maximum overcoating time of previous coating/primer is exceeded, abrade using 220-320 grade wet or dry paper. How important is it to follow the manual in this case? Dp i really have to sand down the primer if i exceed the overcoating time?

6.When using thinner NR333 with a cloth before laying a new coat of paint, how long must i wait before painting?

7.When sanding, do you sand up and down, circles? Is there a special direction you sand?

8. How important is it to use High Density Foam Rollers? I'm not sure what i can get here in Norway.

Hope you can answer some of the questions. Thanks!