i hate to post such a question but i have been reading through this thread for some time. not the whole thing as i dont have the time in my life to read all the pages;)

i will be doing this paint job on a 85 RX7. i have decided to go with brightside paint. i think i will primer the car as well. the only thing holding me up now is deciding on a color.

i have searched the web for amny hours trying to find pictures of some of the brightside colors. i have found a couple on boats, which is fine. i just need to see examples of the colors. i cant find a blue im really feeling though.

the problem is, as many people have found out, the color chart for the birghtside paint isnt what the paint actually looks like. the medium blue looks like baby blue. as shown on a mustang in a previous post and on pictures i found on the web.

i turned to this thread as my last resort to try to see some examples of these colors. here is a list of the colors im looking for:

largo blue
ocean blue***mostly***
sapphire blue
dark blue
flag blue

i have read on boat forums the flag blue looks black. i assume its a similar color as to some of the newer body style celicas ive seen. it looks black but you can barely tell its blue.

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks.

i am also emailing interlux as soon as i finish making this post.

Last edited by aws140; 06/03/07 05:56 PM.