Thats a good idea! =)

Well, I found out why my compressor wont go off- the pressure switch is messed up... it just stays on weather its set to off or auto/on-

Anyone know where i can get a new one cheap?

Thanks much!
Quote:

Quote:

rustoleum sunburst yellow + mineral spirits after setting gun right and presure on gun 46psi it came out good still have few runs, but thats my fault still cant get used to hvlp gun its putting much more paint then my old gun, oh yeah for me, mix 6-3 (6 part of paint to 3 part of mineral spirits) work out the best. make sure u use pressure regulator on gun, without it set presure around 10 psi higher on compresor, depends how long your pressure hose is

One of the best tips shared in the thread by a previous spray painter was to have a couple of those high density 4 inch foam rollers nearby while spraying. IF you spot a run... you can quickly hit them with a clean roller ( not loaded up ) and work the run out. Then it will self-level along with the sprayed on paint and you won't be able to detect where the run occured.

It's more of a problem fixing runs after the paint has cured. So by whacking runs right away with a roller... your fix on the fly will blend right in and be undetectable.

That is one of the benefits of this paint method - whether rolling or spraying... in that the curing time of the paint allows you enough time to work out the problems on the fly...