Okay, I just gotta tell you guys this story because it is too cool. the other night, after we had rolled on coat 3, my neighbor came over to see what we were up too. Normally I would chalk this up to basic curiosity, except that my neighbor is the owner of the local Body Shop and has been a painter nearly all his life. When he saw the Probe he immediately complemented me on how awesome it looked and he asked me how I sprayed it. I then proceeded to explain the whole process to him. I was expecting him to scoff at the idea but instead he quipped that he was going to have to contact his supplier to see if they could get him some rustoleum, so he could try it. He went on to say that the oil based enamel was the type of paint they put on cars pre 1980(he's and older guy) and the process of coating and sanding is exactly how they used to do their enamel paintjobs. In fact he has a Hearse that is his personal project car and he said that coincidentally he is shooting that car with enamel "Old School" before his visit he had seen me working on the car and I thought that he was probably laughing about it. His vist confirmed the opposite and I've beeen stoked ever since knowing that a "Professional" Painter is Endorsing Charger's system