Quote:

I used to kinda be that way too. If it wasn't a Chevelle, it was junk. I understand that, and also expected to see it sooner or later.

That's cool. I think maybe the longer members here may have been offended by the other guys comments. I know I was. Over three incarnations of this topic, I don't know of anyone else who has ever been so narrow minded as this guy. And that's after people have posted about their Toyota's, Honda's, VW's, Saab's, and whatever they drive over in other countries. All have been welcomed. I'm sure glad this guy doesn't speak for me.

YoungGun, I'm not a real big fan of Bug's, but I've seen some pretty cool ones over the years. I remember a couple from when I lived in Phoenix. One was a Baja Bug with a 455 Olds with the transaxle mounted in the back! And another was a custom shorty Bug with a one piece nose and a one piece fiberglass roadster body. You lifted the nose, then tilted the body forward to get to the engine. I may have some pics around. I'll have to see if I can find them and post them for you, if you want.