Thank you 69dartGT. I came here almost a year ago as a kid who knew very little about body work and a vegue idea about painting, let alone with a roller. I just took my time, learned from any mistakes, and kept going until everything was perfect.

I did have to rethink a few things along the way, case in point using fiber glass patches instead of aluminum tape and bondo (what was I thinking!!?)

One of my favorite things about this method was the workability of this paint. With expensive automotive paint, after you spray it on once thats it, your done and can't go back to fix any mistakes. When your rolling rustoleum you can easily see any imperfections once the paint becomes reflective and quickely go back and touch something up, maybe a small ding that you missed before. Not to mention no smell, no over spray, fumes, etc...

I'm hopeing to drive the car durring senior year in highschool. My dream has always been to show up to the parking lot and stick out a little amongst the cookie cutters with a nice, respectible, painted bug.

Thanks to 69charger that dream may become a reality very soon

p.s. Two tone sounds good for my next bug project

a car is never "done"