Quote:

Quote:

I first read about the Hot Rod article from one of those links to another site, one of the 2 page mostly negative threads on July 3rd, and have been looking for a copy since, but since they pull them from the shelves by the 25th of the previous month, no luck. Would be happy to get a pdf of it even.

Here is the link to the Hot Rod Article http://www.hotrod.com/techarticles/body/hrdp_0707_1962_ford_falcon_budget_paint_job

Enjoy.

Gerbs

been following this thread <and the other 2 or is it 3 i have lost count> for awhile. While normally I agree with what HotRod mag does they did something that in my eyes is a very VERY big no no. They used a grinder to shorten coils.....this is not the right way to do a lowering on a car. Otherwise it was a good story and loved the outcome of the falcon.....though the scallops should go to the tail of the car on top and the bottom should end just before the fender/door gap IMO. One day when I get my "project" started I will be using this way of painting it to make w truly budget sleeper. How truly a budget sleeper you ask? mid 80's dodge omni fuel injected turbo with alcohol feed system to just kill Honda's for a quarter of the price