I have been watching closely the logs on the web server where I posted the pictures of the McLaren. It is AMAZING how many other web sites and message forums are linking to those pictures. One nice thing is that the server logs tell me exactly where the linking to my pictures are coming from.

So I have been following some of those hyperlinks back to where the pictures were inserted into other discussions about the roller painting method.

What I discovered is that there are literally hundreds of other discussions going on about the roller painting method. But what I ENJOYED the most was seeing all these other vehicles that are being roller painted and blogged on those other web sites.

More Mustangs, trucks, sports cars, Mopars, Fiats, British sportscars etc... the number of works in progress and finished projects is truly amazing.

This message thread could easily quadruple in size if all those other bloggers pop in and post up their pictures here...

So even though we have a farily large number of works in progress and finished here.. we may only be the tip of the iceberg of 'roller painters anonymous'

This 'roller' thing may be spreading even faster than we might have originally thought...

I can't wait til some of them come home to roost here and share their pics... and folks just might be amazed 'what' are being painted out there...