I have a question regarding painting now that it's getting cold outside. I plan on using the roller method to paint my truck eventually, but I still have a lot of body work left to do. I'm currently working third shift so I don't presently have a whole lot of time to really do anything right now, nor really the money to do it, but I have to do something soon. Awhile back, I sanded the hood down to bare metal to take care of some rust issues, then just shot with a couple coats of Rustoleum spray primer and left it at that. Now, it's starting to rust through the primer and, with winter coming, I know I need to get some kind of paint on it quick. So I just figured for a quick fix, I'm going to resand it, primer, then spray some paint on it. The thing is, I sleep all day, this is my daily driver and I don't have a garage to keep it in. My concerns are about driving it with relatively fresh paint (if I was to paint it around 5pm and I go to work at 10pm), and what might happen with a cold, dewey, or frosty morning. Also, when I resand this, should I use the rust converter/primer, or just use the Rustoleum primer again? Any advice out there?