OK...I have began painting with the TS-100.

Keep in mind I have practiced with rustoleum and was able to roll it with no problems whatsoever.

When I first held the paint can, I shook it slightly to get an idea on how thin the paint is. I could tell right away that is was very thick (solid content is ~65%). Much thicker than rustoleum. I worried about thinning it so much. If you get this paint, you'll definitely need lots of thinner. I'm going to experiment with mineral spirits to see if it is a viable option. The TS-101 thinner evaporates a little faster than I would like.

I applied the paint 4 different ways:

1. Straight from the can. I would not recommend this. It isnt hard to pop the bubbles, but it results in bad orange peel.

2. Thinned ~30%. It went on smoother, but it still left some pronounced orange peel.

3. Thinned ~50%-60% (thin coat). Went on a little smoother, but I noticed it started leveling much better. Even though it was a thin coat, it covered the paint very well!

4. Thinned ~50-60%(thick coat). This would not be possible on a vertical surface because of runs, but on a horizontal surface it worked great. 1st coat was virtually complete coverage and it levels quite well. There is some slight orange peel, but nothing a little wetsanding wont take care of.

The shine is excellent thus far. I would say it is definitely glossier than rustoleum. I have not tried brightside, so I cant compare the two.

I am out of batteries right now so pics will have to wait til tomorrow.