"i'm lost, i never discussed rattle can paintjobs."

Hey 69 charger I owe you an apology. I know that you never mentioned the use of a rattle can in your Beautiful paint jobs. I just got carried away from reading other fellas post. How they mentioned the possibilities of maybe using them for all the nooks and crannies on the car. I may try it and I may not who knows. I do know I'm sold on this whole idea of what this thread is about. I'm just excited and can't wait to start getting a feel for this painting technique and putting some color down. I think this post will be just crammed full of pictures when the weather turns to spring and we get some decent outside weather. Thats whats holding me back as I think others too. I know you have said you painted in the cold before but my garage is pack full for the winter and I would rather wetsand outide on the driveway rather than indoors. Anyways my hats off to you "O'Wise One" (69charger) did not mean to put words in your mouth I was just getting excited and carried away. Till next time Jay.

Fair winds, and following seas! Red sky at night sailor's delight, red sky in morning sailor take warning! Weather from the West is always best! Weather from the East is not fit for man nor beast!