Quote:

Quote:

Easy 69Charger don't let that fella spoil your night. 99.9% of us posting here support your idea including me, going to try it as soon as this winter weather breaks. We all know as well that most body shops (not all) here someone say classic car and they start rubbing there hands together and break out the calculator and start adding up the $$,$$$,$$$,$$$ Bill. But hey if someone is a millionare and has the cash to lay down for a 1,000 hour restoration more power to them but I have to just save my pennies basically to get my muscle on the road so I'll save a buck when I can and still have something to be proud to have in my driveway: Jay

thanks dude, honestly i just don't know what possesses people to just some on a thread and pick a fight. i'm just trying to share what i've done, hoping to help out fellow people in the hobby, and then guys like that come in and just want to piss on you cause they have had a awesome revelation and ate Kentucky Fried Chicken with god and are convinced that it will never work, and i'm personally attacking people. i guess it's expected with a thread like this where there are so many reads, but it still gets to me. it's like when you go to a bar, there's allways one drunk guy that just wants to fight just cause your there.

I don't feel that this method of DIY painting was put in to degrade body shop paint jobs at all. It was started and has progressed into a very informative alternative for those of us whose money tree hasn't taken root and cannot afford to pay bodyshop rates. Even an alternative for those of us, like myself taht can buy wholesale paint and has a friend that is a professional body man that can help me out for cheap. Not all require that show car don't touch unless you are naked, afraid to drive it may get chipped paint. We want to be able to drive and enjoy it not drive it and worry about it.