Quote:

Quote:

Did this thread get censored or what there are some posts missing?

Quote:

There were several posts towards the end complementing 69chargeryeehaa for all the insight and time spent on this string.

i don't want to and start another , but basically there was a that thought he was close to , anyways things got even more , one of the moderators what was happening while and he was all like , next thing i know the posts were , anyways there was lots of but we all and we all went out for a and had a fat , one big happy family again

I meant those that were at the end of teh thread this morning complimenting you. Not the ones that were cut in the middle of teh thread. Or was something that we said treading thin ice on these also about thanking you for persevering and giving an low buck alternative to high dollar paint jobs. And that I also am glad for your post and am going to give it a shot when the weather permits. I don't know why this should PO anyone it is no different than all the threads on mechanical short cuts and money saving tips taking away from the mechanics and parts sellers.