Hi there,
first of all, thanx to 69charger for sharing this awesome method. I think you have become some what of a star around the web!

Unfortunately, I dont own a mopar or any classics for that matter. I actually drive a Civic (which is apparently the new hot rod these days). This thread has actually spread around quite a few honda forums, and making quite a buzz. Since a lot of civic owners are young and of course poor...this is almost a perfect alternative; at least it is for me.

My civic has a lot of body work to be done this summer before paint. This maybe a stupid question since this is rust paint, but has anyone actually gone through a winter with this paint before? 69charger as you know the Canadian winter and salty roads here can be very harsh. And I am assuming you dont drive ur 69 charger in the winter?

Anyway, I've been reading this thread everyday for the last few weeks and decided to join because my exams are almost over and I want to start working on my car. Seems like a lot of knowledgable ppl here that I can hopefully get help from. Hope you guys dont discriminate imports!! j/k

Steve

2569843-DSCN3533.JPG (608 downloads)