Hi guys, My name's Matt and i'm from Melbourne, osstraylia. Just thought it might be time for me to weigh in with a few comments.

first of all, a thousand squeeling tyres to 69charger, for showing me a way to make my 1970 Valiant VIP paintable for an amount I can actually afford. Cheers dude you rock!

Just a quick question (first of many, dont you worry) for 69charger and admactanium. Seeing as I'm out all the way here in the land of Oz, where they don't MAKE rustoleum, what do you guys think about using any other sort of rust coating enamel? eg http://dulux.com.au/html/planning/product_range_metalshield.aspx

I mean, you crazy canadians are using Tremclad, you even crazier americans are using either Rustoleum or XO rust stuff, what should I be looking out for in terms of chemical makeup, or should I just buy a couple of small cans and start practice prepping?

If this works, I am going to be SOO FREAKIN HAPPY and everyone that is currently telling me that it is a bad idea will look like and when my goes and I'm like and

Thanks a million for the hard work kids, keep it up.

Peace

timelord

2586225-IM000527.JPG (662 downloads)
Last edited by timelord; 04/28/06 07:12 AM.