Well I've got some results I'm very happy with. This morning I applied the final coat of professional rustoleum (not the 6th coat, since I screwed up a few times), then about 8 hours later, wetsanded with 1500. Immediately after that, I polished with a cheap random orbital sander and cheap turtle wax polish.

here is a picture where I put a grinder case to show the nice reflection..

The shine on this area is definately as good, maybe a bit better, than with the standard rustoleum (the area I just finished was done with Professional rustoleum from Lowes). For those who have not been reading all of this thread, I found in my case that I could scratch the standard Rustoleum and not scratch the professional rustoleum in my previous test areas. On my last professional test area, the surface was in such crappy shape that there was no way to compare it to the standard rustoleum area which was fairly straight, so I straightened out the area in the pic above, and started rollering the professional stuff.

one more pic;

I'm really happy with how it turned out, and when I roll my Dart (1-2 months from now, I hope) I'll be using the Professional rustoleum.

regarding scratches, maybe it's a california thing - but I can use my nail to scratch off the paint on the standard rustoleum can (which has had about 5-6 weeks of drying), but cannot do the same to the professional rustoleum can (4 weeks of drying) so I'm definately going to use the prof. stuff, the price difference is maybe a dollar a quart so there is no reason not to.

I made an album on Flikr to make it easier to upload photos, and there are some other pics I took along with the 2 above. As well as one of my dart which will be coated in this stuff 2 months from now.

here it is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/xit1965/

you can click any picture then click the little "all sizes" button to see a bigger version or see the full size version (which isn't too big anyways).

Thanks again 69Chargeryeeha