Quote:

Quote:

Admac- using full strength coats, I'd be worried about the paint drying completely. One benefit to the thinned paint is that it dries faster all the way through. I have done a single coat of black rustoleum pro and mineral spirits, and after a day it was rock hard and unscratchable (as are the results of others here). But where I spilled black paint here and there at full strength, to this day I can slice it with my nail. I think when it goes on too thick, the top portion can dry before the paint underneath has had a chance to evaporate the solvents, and it stays soft indefinately since the top layer, which might be hard, is sitting on uncured soft paint underneath it..

interesting. you would think that it would be formulated to dry properly at the mixture it comes out of the can. i'll keep that in mind.

one more thing i am finding is that if you ARE having trouble with bubbles, the best way to get rid of them (and easier than trying to knock them down with the roller) is to use one of the foam brushes that you bought for nooks and crannies dipped in paint. just lightly go over the bubble areas and they're all gone, then the "brush marks" will flow out on their own over time.

Are you sure your using 100% MINERAL SPIRIT, not odorless of Low-odor. I was using Low-odor when i was first doing my car gray, but now since i'm doing it white, i'm using 100% MINERAL SPIRIT and i'mgettin no bubbles, they pop on their own.