I've done my 7th coat. Doing the JeffS method. It seems like the paint goes on smoother and smoother each time I apply it. I have some drips here and there- but I am getting too tired of this project already. It isn't that it is exhausting- but rather the fact that I have to go out of my way to find a place to paint it. My fourth coat I actually did dismantle my car, tape it and the paint it at Home Depot. Then 5th, 6th, & 7th were done at my office parking lot on Saturday and Sunday- including the sanding. I can't help but laugh when I realize what I am doing... painting my car with a ROLLER with RUST-OLEUM! in a parking lot... but if I am able to pull off decent results I am sure the rest of you will have no problems. I have painted in pollen, rain, shade, direct sunlight, high winds, and even been invaded by a swarm of flying insects. All this on a daily driver. Painting after work and driving it the next morning. I have even been stopped by police in the parking lot because I was taking off my lights and licensplates and they thought I was parting out the car. Shyte. Good luck to you guys. I hope you don't have to go what I went through.

I just need to do my final sand and then buff.

-Serpent