A question for the paint guys: I happened to be near a Home Depot across town and thought I'd stop in and see what they had any of the Rustoleum Professional paints as the local Lowes and Home Depot only had a very limited color selection. My wife spotted 2 gallons of the tintable base professional hidden behind the rest on the bottom shelf (irony?) so I snapped em up. At this point, now that I have a choice of color, I'm not sure what color I want but at least I have the base paint so I figure I can tint it when I decide. The question I have is, does this need to be tinted with any special-Rustoleum tints, or can anyone tint it? I have a Benjamin Moore store right around the corner, or do I need to go back to the Home Depot to get a Rustoleum tint? Did any of the folks who taked to Rustoleum ask about the tinting?

While I was at it, I got a small quart size of the Sunrise Red to experiemnt with on the garage beer fridge, even got a smaller 1/2 pint size of gloss black for some beer fridge racing stripes I figure the fridge looks bad as it is, I can't make it look worse, or if I do who cares!